With all the gift guides no ones reading, all the Pinterest moms sharing their table settings, all of the advice you didn’t ask for, topped off with holiday cheer – lets get real! We are breaking it down on how NOT to lose your shit. I mean, the kids are home from school all week and I’m suppose to be cooking a family dinner (when I order out 5/7 nights a week)
- Fill that water bottle with Tequila.
- Set the clocks back 1-2 hours so your kids think its later than it is. It gets early at 5 – no one will know.
- Nude color ear buds – go on girl, listen to that true crime podcast.
- Tell your kids it’s closed – it doesn’t matter what it is – McDonalds, the park.. basically, anything you don’t want to do.
- When your kid throws a fit in public look around and say “Where’s your mom” loud enough for those around to hear.
Who are we kidding? We’re going to lose our shit, a lot, probably more than we’d like to admit.