How Not to Lose Your Shit This Holiday Season
With all the gift guides no ones reading, all the Pinterest moms sharing their table settings, all of the advice you didn’t ask for, topped off with holiday cheer – lets get real! We are breaking it down on how NOT to lose your shit. I mean, the kids are home from school all week and I’m suppose to be cooking a family dinner (when I order out 5/7 nights a week)
- Fill that water bottle with Tequila.
- Set the clocks back 1-2 hours so your kids think its later than it is. It gets early at 5 – no one will know.
- Nude color ear buds – go on girl, listen to that true crime podcast.
- Tell your kids it’s closed – it doesn’t matter what it is – McDonalds, the park.. basically, anything you don’t want to do.
- When your kid throws a fit in public look around and say “Where’s your mom” loud enough for those around to hear.