Costumes are ready, trick or treating plans have been made, and pumpkins have been carved. Halloween is this week, and we have a treat for you to sip on while taking the littles door to door. This is what cup holders in strollers were made for.
What you’ll need:
- Tequila Silver
- Triple Sec
- Blackberry syrup (we got ours from our local farm, if you’re in Central Florida check out Mick Farms)
- Margarita Salt (optional)
Fill your shaker with ice and add in:
- 2 ounces of tequila
- 1 once of triple sec
- 2 ounces of blackerry syrup
- The juice of 1 lime
Shake it like a salt – no no no .. a tequila, yea, a tequila shaker.
Rim your glass with salt, and pour into your glass.
This makes 1 drink, but your friends are gonna want some, so you may want to make some extra.
- Freeze the blackberries
- Mix it in a blender with ice for a frozen treat
- Add sugar to the rim instead of salt for a sweeter sip